Beyond Enterprise 2.0 - January 24&25 2012, Amsterdam – Internal Communications 2.0, Collaboration, Knowledge Management, Learning Development and More!
After the success of our inaugural Enterprise Social 2.0 summit held in January 2010 in Amsterdam we have decided to launch the 2nd edition of this highly sought-after event on the 8-9 March 2011. For this upcoming event, we will be focusing on driving consumer engagement, business efficiency and CRM through social media. As with our previous summit, top speakers from leading companies will be discussing key challenges and opportunities on how to drive enteprises forward into the digital age.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to develop new business relationships and discuss best practices with your peers in an exclusive networking environment.
• Establishing an internal governance strategy to build relationships online through social media
• Building a customer centric company
• Identifying the best social media tools and platforms
• Using social media to react to customer complaints
• Using video as an opportunity to build relationships
• How KLM used social media during and after the volcano disruption
• Furthering the customer experience through co-creation
• Building consumer behaviour through social media
• Carrying out global communications on a small budget by using social media
• Successful B2B social media marketing
Who should attend:
The executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance include SVPs, VPs, Board Members, Directors, Senior Managers, Executives in charge of:
• Online, Digital Marketing, e-Marketing
• Social Media
• New Media and Interactive Media
• Customer Service / Customer Relations
• Customer Loyalty / Retention
• Community Development
• Corporate PR and Communications