FROM THE BLOG
EM20: Cutting Edge Online and Social Media Marketing Conference
October 12, 2011 POSTED UNDER: B2B Marketing,Conferences,Enterprise Marketing 2.0,Enterprise Social CRM
Join EM20 2011 conference to learn from the world’s leading B2B and B2C Corporations how they use online marketing and social media to gain more exposure, grow their business, increase traffic and engage customers and prospects.
Berlin -> Brussels -> and now Amsterdam!
- An exclusive and Invitation Only event with a limit of 110 corporate practitioners
- 20+ industry leading digital marketing experts from large companies: >> EA >> Unilever >> Beiersdorf >> Best Western >> BMW >> Carlsberg >> Deutsche Bank >> Deutsche Telekom >> Electrolux >> Jamie Oliver >> Nike >> Philips >> Zurich Financial Services >> BT >> Dell >> EDF >> Estee Lauder >> DSM >> Dassault Systemes >> Tibco
- 8+ hours of networking opportunities with a senior targeted audience of online marketing professionals, including a Party Boat Trip with drinks and sushi at the end of day one.
- A mixture of B2B and B2C case studies and interactive workshops and a choice of 2 streams attendees can choose from: 1) B2B 2) B2C which will include interactive workshops, keynote presentations and case studies.
Topics to be covered include
- Creating a strong governance and internal strategy to fully capitalize on online initiatives and social media
- Marketing ROI of online campaigns and social media
- Managing global brand, local market online
- Innovations in online marketing
- Driving business efficiency and sales 2.0 through online campaigns
- Successfully Facebook marketing strategies
- Online lead generation (lead generation 2.0)
- Maximising content marketing
- Managing and optimising multi-channel marketing
- Blogging for business success
- Maximising the power of your e-newsletter
- Building and nurturing online communities
7 reasons to attend:
- Get to know more people
- Eat, drink and party on a boat for free! Join us in the evening for the party boat tour of Amsterdam whilst eating sushi and drinking Prosecco
- Learn something new! You will have hours of knowledge from our expert speakers and their case studies
- Ask the experts face-to-face. Network and ask our speakers / attendees questions that you would never ask from your desk
- Re-charge your batteries in Amsterdam, be inspired by the event and go back to the office with many valuable ideas and new contacts
- Explore and experience Amsterdam! Why not take the day off on Friday and stay for the weekend?
- Hours of networking - find new clients and make valuable contacts
Need more reasons to attend? Give us a call – we are more than happy to help you justify the investment to your boss. Actually, why not take your boss / colleagues with you!
Our upcoming event will focus on successfully achieving marketing goals, enhancing business processes and positively impacting the bottom line through online and social media marketing campaigns. As with our previous events senior executive speakers from leading companies will discuss key challenges and opportunities on how to drive business goals through online initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to spend 2 days meeting your peers face-to-face, develop new business relationships and discuss best practices in an exclusive environment.
Who will attend?
Executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance include SVPs, VPs, Board Members, Directors, Senior Managers, Executives in charge of:
- Online, Digital Marketing, e-Marketing, Internet Marketing
- Social Media
- New Media and Interactive Media
- Customer Service / Customer Relations
- Customer Loyalty / Retention
- Community Development
- Corporate PR and Communications
We hope to see you in Amsterdam for 2 days of inspiration, priceless content you can bring back to the office, in an exclusive environment where you will meet new business associates.
Follow the official hashtag #em20 for more information.
Facts from past events:
88% of attendees were from big corporates like 3M, AB InBev, Alcatel-Lucent, BT, Cisco, Google, HP, Fujitsu, GlaxoSmithKline, KLM , Kodak, L’Oreal, Mazda, Nokia, Lego, Reed Business Information, Siemens, Sony, T-Systems, TNT, Toyota, Vodafone, Volkswagen, Orangina Schweppes International, Novartis Pharma, IBM, Accenture, Accor Hotels, Airbus and many more
83% of our attendees were CEO, CMO, SVP, VP, Senior Manager/Director-level executives
Not convinced yet? Buy DVD recording of Enterprise Social 2.0 conference, March 2011
and Click here to view details for past Enterprise Social 2.0 conference in Brussels, March 2011
Click here to view details for past B2B Marketing Europe conference in Berlin, December 2010
Questions? Contact KGS Global Team at +31643001954 or email@example.com
Special Offers for Our Fans!