FROM THE BLOG
Beyond Enterprise 2.0
January 25, 2012 POSTED UNDER: Beyond Enterprise 2.0,Conferences,Enterprise Marketing 2.0,Enterprise Social CRM
Join us for Beyond Enterprise 2.0 to discuss how to turn crisis into opportunity by increasing employee productivity and embracing change.
This international summit will bring together cross-industry senior executives to discuss key issues on maximizing internal communications through social media.
To maximise knowledge exchange and generate actionable results, we have carefully designed the conference format to be interactive, “hands-on” and productive. The event will begin with an exhibitor showcase, featuring the latest resources for increasing employee productivities with social technologies. The showcase will be followed by our distinguished speakers, panel discussions and a “hands-on” brainstorming workshop session.
- Maximising internal communications through social media tools and platforms
- Creating a strong brand internally whilst building motivation through video
- Building international communities, driving collaboration and expertise sharing by taking advantage of social media
- Understanding how to roll out an Enterprise 2.0 Strategy across the whole company globally
- Creating internal guidelines and a governance policy to ensure social media will be used in the most effective and appropriate way internally
- Effectively measuring ROI
- Incorporating online and social media tools into traditional Intranet platforms and communications
- How to ensure employee usage and engagement of Enterprise 2.0 initiatives
- Motivating employees through gamification
- Utilising new web 2.0 tools to increase knowledge management
Who should attend:
The executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance include CIO, SVPs, VPs, Board Members, Directors, Senior Managers, Executives in charge of:
- Corporate Communications
- B2E / Employee Communications
- Internal Communications
- Employee / B2E Portal
- Corporate Affairs
- Social Media / Electronic Media / New Media / Interactive Media
- Enterprise 2.0
- HR Systems
- Digital Communications
- Knowledge Management
Questions? Contact us at +31643001954 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Twitter hashtag: #be20
Special Offers for Our Fans!