New Must Attend Event for Innovation, New Product Development and Marketing Professionals in Cosmetics and Personal Care Industries!
Inspiration for Innovation
New York, workshop on July 11 2012 + conference July 12 2012
The cosmetics industry has always been one of the fastest-paced markets, launching new products daily to satisfy and ever-changing consumer demand. However, now more than ever, the digital age trends is making a deepening impact in not only what our consumer buys but how and where she buys it and how she likes the message communicated.
To truly stay ahead in this marketplace, companies need to respond quickly and decisively to global trends, transforming traditional customer-facing functions into activities with a competitive edge.
Join us at this exciting and informative conference where delegates and speakers can engage in lively and honest discussions with the most innovative leaders in the industry at InnoCos US 2012 and learn how to:
- Revolutionise customer-facing activities to catch the next big wave
- Approach product development from an innovative angle
- Accelerate innovation in new markets through external partnerships
- Apply new concepts and thinking to your own business
- Understand the digital age and its increasing role in business
*Speakers include * L’Oréal * AVEDA * benefit cosmetics * Colgate Palmolive * VITACARE * Detox Market *
This USA summit will bring together senior executives from the cosmetics and personal care industry to discuss key issues on front-end innovation, new product development and high-growth markets.
To maximise knowledge exchange and to generate actionable results, we have carefully designed the conference format to be interactive, “hands-on” and productive. This includes keynote presentations, panel discussions and a “hands-on” brainstorming workshop session.
Who should attend:
The executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance include
SVPs, VPs, Board Members, Directors, Senior Managers, Executives in charge of:
- Marketing & Branding
- R&D New Product Development
Why should you attend?
- Develop new business relationships face-to-face in an exclusive networking environment
- Discuss business challenges and best practices with your peers
- Learn how leading companies are driving innovation through social media and digital strategies
- Attend a “hands on” workshop where you will brainstorm in small groups and report your conclusions to the whole group
Call: +1 917 725 3097
or email: email@example.com