How to win #beauty20 Awards in three simple steps
January 6, 2015 POSTED UNDER: beauty20,innocos
Are you a Head of Digital Marketing/ eCommerce / Communication? Or maybe you are a popular Beauty Blogger?
Would you like to get recognition for the all your hard work in 2014-2015?
Now you can! We offer you a chance to win the #beauty20 Award 2015 in London on March 18 2015 and Los Angeles on June 25 2015!
Here are 3 simple steps explaining how:
1. Go to www.beauty20awards.com and nominate your brand to your strongest category, choose from:
- Best Twitter – Nominate your favourite beauty brand who optimises Twitter the most for brand building, promotion and cultivating relationships.
- Best Facebook – Nominate your favourite beauty brand with the most engaging Facebook page, in terms of content, interactivity and bond with fans.
- Best Pinterest – Nominate your favourite beauty brand who uses Pinterest to encourage fans to closely engage with them online and provides daily visual inspiration.
- Best Instagram – Nominate your favourite beauty brand who uses Instagram to encourage fans to closely engage with them online and provides daily visual inspiration.
- Best App (Mobile or Tablet) – Nominate your favourite beauty brand mobile app, which is easy to use and offers trending, original content and is engaging.
- Best Online Video – Nominate your favourite video by a beauty brand that “touched” you and has created the most memorable video.
- Best e-Commerce Website – Nominate your favourite beauty brand website that is easy to use, visually appealing while offering high quality content and various social media sharing options.
- Best Beauty Startup – Nominate your favourite beauty startup (5 years old or less) with the most innovative and outstanding online presence.
- Best Beauty Blog – Nominate the best beauty blogs on the internet for endless information and inspiration. From drugstore devotees to DIY hair pros and lipstick fiends, there’s a blog for every kind of beauty-lover in this mix.
- Best Beauty Brand Online – Nominate your favourite brand with outstanding performance in total online presence.
2. Add more nominations for as many categories as you think you can win. You got until 23 of January 2015. Top 5 finalists from each category will be announced 0n February 3rd.
3. Come to London on March 18 to celebrate, pick up the Award and network with the most successful digital marketing and e-Commerce directors at innoCos digital! Places are limited! Prices start at £495. Are you a beauty startup (less than 5 years old)? Ask here a special rates.
Here are few tips you may find useful:
1. Please note, the number of nominations does not influence the decision of judges in the first stage. One nomination per category is enough. Your votes will be needed in the second stage of nominations – VOTING, after the top 5 finalists from each brand will be selected. We will inform all the finalists about the next step.
2. Explain well why you should win, including support documents may increase your chances. Help judges to not miss any of your successes with nominated categories.
3. Keep in mind when placing your nominations that our judges will be using following criterias to select the top 5 finalists from each nominated categories:
- Judging the CREATIVITY of an entry focuses on a handful of elements including content, design, technological innovation. It includes taut writing, smartly selected images or video — anything that communicates a creative marketing message. Winning creativity often characterizes the social media channel or website that is engaging and relevant, with resonance and a point of view. It may be informative, useful, funny, or technically mind-blowing, but overall it always leaves you wanting more.
- ORIGINALITY – is the unique nature of the underlying idea and it’s the aspect of being new or novel, and thus can be distinguished from reproductions, clones. An original brand/social media channel is one that created with a unique style and substance.
- IMPACT: Overall internal and external impact how the social media channel/ website/ brand achieved the desired business objectives and results by engaging users. Can be measured by likes, followers, shares, etc.
We wish you all success and hope to see you in London or LA!
Read here more about #beauty20 Awards
Save the dates: next event is in Los Angeles, June 25 2015.