Jobs @ KGS
Looking for an environment and career that inspires, challenges and motivates you?
We are seeking freelancers and team members to join us who are enthusiastic, smart, creative and above all excited about a challenge!
Conference Producer – The Creative and Business Mind!
- Producing first-class international senior executive B2B conferences
- Uncovering hot topics, trends and challenges in various industries through in-depth phone and Internet research
- Excellent copy writing skills and a marketing mentality
- Ability to build relationships with senior executives in Fortune 500 companies and industry experts
- Recruiting international speakers: identify, contact and confirm senior executive speakers (SVP, VP, Director, Head) as well as industry visionaries
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Generating new ideas and creatively innovating conference programmes
Operations Manager – The Multi-Tasker!
- Managing all logistics associated with the conferences globally
- Researching, negotiating and confirming conference venues
- Overseeing administration, speaker presentations, hotel bookings, documentation, print materials, registration and internal office duties
- Identifying new and creative opportunities for the department and business
- Proof-reading conference materials, documentation and marketing materials
- Ability to provide first class customer service
Sales Manager – The Enthusiast!
Experienced or inexperienced, if you have the energy, enthusiasm and willingness to work on the phone we provide rest.
Freelance designer – The Artist!
Are you a freelance designer who can create highly visual and innovative website banners, ads and eye-catching logos?
If so, please send us an email with your portfolio / link to your online portfolio.
Interested to join our team? Email your CV, motivation and (if applicable) examples of your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org