Share your blog posts, articles, statistics, white papers, photos, videos or other relevant & interesting information with senior decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, industry influencers and social communities leaders. Please send your admissions to Lisanne Vos: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 reasons to Blog for us:
Rules for guest blogging:
Would you like to be an Official Event Blogger?
KGS offer a very limited number of Event Blogger tickets for each event. Bloggers are selected based on: blog content, readership, language and influence
You will receive:
Since Official Event Blogger Partnership’s are limited please contact Lisanne Vos to discuss details and secure your place!
7 reasons to become a KGS Affiliate:
1. Make Money While You Sleep – We Offer €€€ and Commissions for Each Ticket You Help Us Sell
2. No Production Costs (we provide the banner design)
3. No Fees for Joining or Licenses to Buy
4. No Sales Experience Needed
5. No Order Processing
6. No Product Shipping
7. High Income Potential!!!
7 reasons to become Media Partners of KGS events:
1. Generate More Traffic to Your Website
2. Attract Potential Customers and Subscribers by Branding on KGS Events (insert marketing materials into the delegates package, logo on the website and program)
3. Make Contacts with Potential Advertisers
4. Build Relationships with Industry Bloggers
5. Reach New Communities and Meet Community Leaders
6. Strengthen your Reputation by Offering a Special Discount to Your Existing Members/Readers
7. Influence the Influencers and Become One
Partnerships are limited so reserve your package now to guarantee maximum exposure!
To discuss partnership possibilities or custom packages please contact:
Phone (main): +31 643 001 954
There are a limited number of sponsorship packages available. If your company is seeking visibility across a spectrum of these sponsorship opportunities, we can tailor a sponsorship package that will meet your unique needs.
• Speaking and chairing opportunities
• Priceless one-to-one meetings
• Your company profile on the conference brochure
• Advertising on the conference PDF brochure, used by the telesales team who are reaching 3000+ senior level decision makers in the industry
• Featuring your advertisement brochure and logos in the conference documentation
• Including your logo, company description and direct website link on the conference website
• Over six hours of networking time during extended breaks, lunches and the social dinner
• Including your logo in partnerships and media partner advertising when appropriate
• Displaying corporate marketing brochures at the registration area
• Additional options to offer branded gifts at your discretion for our participants
• Discounted rates for sponsors and clients
• Opportunity to meet industry influencers (leaders, bloggers, media)
Become our Service Partner!
If your brand is interested in being a partner in helping us by either providing products (screens, furniture, video services, photo services, food…. ) or services you might be interested in being a service partner of KGS events. Your help is more than welcome!
Looking for an experienced company to organise your tailor-made event(s)?
With over a decade of experience in the conference industry KGS also specialises in organising tailor-made events for corporations and corporate clients. Our target with these events is to reach senior level decision makers with their key message in a neutral and authoritative environment and form long-term relationships with their prospective clients.
KGS can remove all the worries and logistics of organising a corporate event. We have 10 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and have been responsible for the organisation of many (international) conferences in Europe and US.
Programs are developed in consultation with your organisation and the KGS production team, providing you with continued input into the theme of your event.
Formats are tailored to your specific needs and can include breakfast seminars, executive dinners or educational conferences (half, one-day or two-day events). You will also have a dedicated and experienced operations, marketing and logistics team who will deliver your event effectively from start to finish.
When it comes to organising corporate events, personal involvement is of crutial importance. If you are looking for a professional partner, capable of providing tailor-made solutions, you’ve certainly found the right organisation.
Visit Best Conference Tips Blog to get tips for conference attendees, speakers, partners and sponsors.
For more information about sponsorship packages, service partner opportunities or tailor made events, please contact:
Phone: +31 643 001 954