INNOCOS events is thrilled to announce the finalists of the 2016 Innovation Leader of the Year Awards in categories Marketing, Product and Packaging.
The award recognizes outstanding innovation leaders from the cosmetics, personal and oral care industries.
To evaluate the nominations, INNOCOS events brought together an international panel of judges from academia and industry, led by Kalypso, a global innovation consulting firm. The judges are experts in the fields of Leadership, Strategy and Innovation.
Following an extensive evaluation of the nominations in their respective categories – Product, Packaging and Marketing – the top three finalist of each category were identified and will be brought to the next round. In the next two weeks, the judges will interview each the finalists in each category.
Categories & finalists below (alphabetic order by name)
- Angela Cretu, General Manager Turkey, Group VP Africa & Middle East, Avon Cosmetics
- Sian Sutherland, Co-Creator of Mio and Mama Mio, now Consultant Brand Creator
- Veronique Gohmann, Director of Marketing and Communication, Yves Rocher
- Des Fernandes, Scientific Advisor, Environ Skin Care
- Geeta Chaudhary, COO, Maruva Cosmetics P/L
- Joseph Chang, Chief Scientific Officer and Executive VP, Product Development, Nu Skin Enterprise
- Abdullah Sahin, CEO, Agrio Kozmetik ve Tarım ltd.şti
- Craig Dubitsky, Founder & CEO, Hello Products LLC
- John Morgan, Senior Scientist, Open Innovation, Amway
After the finalist interviews, the judges will meet (online/offline) to pick the winner for each category. Finalists will be notified in advance so that they can prepare for the interviews.
The three winners will be officially announced on May 16th, 2016 and formally recognized at INNOCOS summit in Vienna on June 9th. Press interviews of the winners will be arranged during the day of the innoCos Summit.
See here past winners of Leader of the Year Awards by innoCos 2014 https://innocosevents.com/2014/05/27/announcing-leader-of-the-year-2014-winners/
INNOCOS summit is the World Beauty Innovation Summit, takes place in Vienna on June 9-10.
It is a high-profile, international summit featuring case study presentations by brands and retailers such as Amorepacific (S.Korea), Beiersdorf (China), Hepsiburada (Turkey), Unilever (UK), Qamare (Switzerland), Sephora (Singapore), Yves Rocher (France), Erborian (France), Number three (Japan), and many more brands and retailers will be there, here is the agenda: http://innocossummit.com/schedule/
More information and to register: www.innocossummit.com
tel. +31 64 00 1954