All in-person INNOCOS events will prfioritize the health and safety of our customers and colleagues and, in the first instance, will be run in accordance with official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
HEALTH SELF-DECLARATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY
Please note the following requirements for entry to all INNOCOS In-Person conferences.
- REQUIRED: Proof of double vaccination – please identify yourself if you are not fully vaccinated, with 2nd vaccination having been completed a min of 2 weeks prior to the event OR please provide a Covid test (72 hours or less) or an exemption status
- REQUIRED: Temperature check to be completed by our trained partners upon arrival at the start of the conference.
- REQUIRED: Completion of the online Health Self-Declaration2 days prior to the event start date confirming you are not currently experiencing any of the following Covid-19 related symptoms (CDC Symptoms Checker) and not currently required to self isolate.
- Covid-19 Test: All attendee, who have not been vaccinated, will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within the prior three days. We will be monitoring the current situation and making a final decision 2 weeks prior to each event, should we need to make it required.
LOCAL/ FEDERAL GUIDANCE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- If guests test positive, have to self-isolate during the event or are unable to travel due to a local/federal mandate, you will be issued a 100% credit note to attend the next event.
- If the Local/ Federal authority mandates a state wide lock down up to 10 days prior to the event, we will move the event to fully virtual (on same dates) and provide a credit note for any difference in ticket price or 100% credit note for a future event.
- Wearing of masks is required whilst in transit and moving around the meeting space. Masks are not required whilst consuming food and drink, or whilst sitting in the session rooms.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout the meeting area where feasible.
- INNOCOS have considered the movement and flow of our audience throughout the venue to minimise contact in high traffic areas
- Hand sanitation stations will be made available throughout the venue.
- Cleaning of all high traffic areas will be carried out frequently each day.
- If a guest receives a positive test result for Covid-19 whilst attending the meeting or develops symptoms during the event they are required to self-isolate and inform the INNOCOS team immediately.