We’ll continue to monitor the latest guidance and regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of our attendees, including partners and staff, will always be our top priority and we’re collaborating with local government agencies and local venues to implement best practices aimed at managing the spread of COVID-19.
Please note: this policy may be subject to change based on local or international health guidance.
As a company, we’re committing to the following:
Hygiene and cleanliness
At all our 2022 events, attendees can expect to find additional hand-washing and sanitising stations, including at any entrances, catering areas and within toilet facilities. We’ll also be working closely with the venue to make sure effective hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times, with enhanced focus on high-touch areas, such as door handles, elevators, restrooms and food & beverage stations.
We know a good handshake can speak 1,000 words but for now, we’re respectfully asking our attendees to avoid shaking hands at our events (and anyway, who’s to say a good elbow bump can’t be just as professional?).
Pandemic or not, no one likes to feel crowded, so we’ve taken all the necessary steps to ensure no one’s style is being cramped, including one-way systems, social distancing signage, staggered entry, and mandatory face coverings in designated spaces.
Detect and protect
Every INNOCOS event will offer proper medical support, along with a designated quarantine area, if required by local authorities.
Should the need arise, our team will collaborate with local health authorities to trace and contact all event attendees. Quick communication is key, so we’ll encourage all attendees to provide their most current contact details and use the latest versions of any communication apps.
INNOCOS has put recommended preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, under no circumstances are we able to guarantee that you will not become infected with the virus while attending one of our events. Adherence to the INNOCOS event policy and guidelines will be continuously monitored and enforced by company personnel.
Please review the duties below:
- Adhere to country entry regulations
Check and comply with entry regulations pertaining to your country of departure.
- Ensure you are symptom-free
If you are experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 before departure, please do not travel. Affected attendees will be given the opportunity to attend their meetings virtually. However, social and networking activities will not be accessible virtually.
For hosted buyers, normal cancellation fees for reasons other than a positive Covid test or any unforeseen last-minute travel restrictions will apply.
- Our COVID rules to access the event
- Vaccination or Recovery Certificate is welcomed but not required.
- Upon arrival at the event, all guests may be asked to take the Rapid Covid Antigen test, which will be provided at registration.
To ensure a fast registration upon your arrival at the event, you can also send your proof of vaccination, recovery certificate, or negative Covid test to firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid rules may vary depending on the destination and whether local authorities implement stricter regulations. It is therefore our responsibility to ensure all staff and attendees comply with local rules and health guidelines.
- Keep us in the loop
If you are experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the WHO such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath during the event, you should let us know and self-isolate until you get tested.
- Agree to the waiver
By attending an INNOCOS event, all delegates will automatically accept the following commitments:
- Attendees must not be experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the WHO such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
- Attendees must follow the safety protocols that have been implemented by m&i, including practising social distancing, as well as hand washing and the regular use of hand sanitiser.
- Attendees must not believe or be aware that they have been recently exposed to a person with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Attendees acknowledge that they may be removed from an event should they exhibit any behaviour in direct contrast to INNOCOS guidelines and safety measures.
- Attendees understand that INNOCOS cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by travel to/from or participation in one of our events.
- Attendees understand that INNOCOS cannot be held financially liable for any expenses resulting from any exposure to COVID-19 caused by travel to/from or participation in one of our events. Quarantine, additional night stay and f&b costs will not be covered by INNOCOS.
- Attendees agree to each statement above and release Big Worldwide Ltd from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- All event attendees acknowledge the contagious and evolving nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that they may be exposed to the virus and become affected as a result.