What is Leaders of Change Awards?
- Leaders of Change Awards by INNOCOS, recognizing beauty and wellness leaders with the ability to influence and enthuse others through personal advocacy, vision and drive in three distinguished categories: sustainability, social impact and industry disruption.
Can I nominate?
- We invite beauty and wellness industry brands, retailers and their agencies, to nominate their leaders / founders. Although we expect most nominations coming from USA and Europe, the awards are not limited to specific country and awards are international. Read all rules and deadlines here >
I want to nominate our brand leader. What are the next steps?
- Here are 3 simple steps explaining how you nominate:
- Go to Awards Nomination Form and nominate your leader for its strongest category. Help judges to not miss any of your successes in nominated categories. Self nominations are accepted.
- You may add more nominations for maximum categories as you think you can win. You’ve got until December 1, 2020*.
- Attend the virtual Awards ceremony in March 2021! Date will be confirmed shortly
How are finalists chosen?
- The judging panel will select the finalists before the end of 2020. Each judge is assigned a category that are within their specific area of expertise and experience. The judges will receive all the entries online and assign 3 separate scores for: 1) the change, 2) impact, 3) strategy and tools. Points based on these criteria are collected discreetly and added to the total average score.
Can I vote? How are winners chosen?
- The winner will be determined by the total score assigned by judges. If there’s a tie in the scores of nominees for the finalist place or the winner, the vote of the tie-breaking judge will be used to break the tie.
What do I win?
- Winners and finalists will benefit from visibility on INNOCOS website, our media partners platforms, press, and social media (primary Linkedin, Youtube and Instagram).
When will the winners be announced?
- The winners will be announced at the live online event, in March – date will be confirmed shortly.
Do I have to pay for my entry?
- All submissions are free for INNOCOS Beauty Influence Network members. Non-members will be invoiced US$295 per nominee. If you’d like to submit multiple entries, you’ll have that option at the conclusion of your first submission.
(For more information about membership, visit https://www.beautyinfluencenetwork.com/)
More questions? Email email@example.com
* Deadlines subject to change