In light of the latest buzz surrounding HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle’s guest editing of Vogue magazine, we have decided to publish our very own Forces for Change segment.
At INNOCOS International Beauty Innovation Summits, held over the past few years, we hosted many inspiring leaders and disrupters from the global beauty and wellness industry. We take this opportunity to recognize those past speakers by featuring them in our own Forces For Change list.
These 15 luminaries appear on our cover, with the 16th space signifying a mirror for the reader’s reflection. The list includes: (from top left to right)
- Grace Fodor, Founder Studio 10 Beauty, for embracing beauty at every age and empowering to look and feel your best at any age.
- Brandi Leifso, CEO and Founder at Evio Beauty Group, for her vision of breaking stigmas to create a more conscious future with products that are good for your skin, your planet and community.
- Carol Zhou, SVP, head of business innovation and investment, for women empowerment and creating beauty innovation that will improve the lives of consumers everywhere.
- Jeannie Jarnot, Founder & CEO of Beauty Heroes, for her outstanding work leading the project Blue Beauty, spotlighting the brands that are using their business to create a better, bluer planet.
- Marie Drago, Founder, Gallinée, for her achievements in beauty science and business, discovering the enormous benefits of harnessing good bacteria, that helped her to create Gallinée formulations.
- Esi Eggleston Bracey, EVP & COO NA Beauty and Personal Care, Unilever, for embracing diversity in teams and inspiring them to grow.
- Zak Normandin, Founder & CEO at Iris Nova, for revolutionizing physical retail.
- Lauren Brooke Steinberg, Founder at Queen V, for empowering women to get educated about their health and inspiring them to use their voice to pursue something they are passionate about because let’s face it, when women feel their best, they can take on the world!
- Daya Fields, SVP, marketing & product development, Alaffia, for her contribution to the social enterprise business and Mission-Driven organizations transforming Digital Platforms, Marketing, PR and Communications.
- Melody McCloskey, Founder & CEO at StyleSeat for her vision of digitalizing beauty services and building the largest destination of beauty and wellness services
- Michelle Pacynski, VP of Digital Innovation, for leading the digital innovation team at Ulta Beauty, through the combination of building a cross-functional team of digital leaders within Ulta, along with experts who have joined the team in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality.
- Parham Aarabi, CEO of Modiface, for revolutionizing beauty through Augmented Reality.
- Angela Cretu, Group Vice President Central Europe at Avon, for her multiple projects in women’s well-being and empowerment.
- Sian Sutherland, Co-Founder of A Plastic Planet, for inspiring the world to turn off the plastic tap.
- Michael Dubin, CEO of Dollar Shave Club, for building one of the most successful e-commerce DTC brands for men in a span of just five years.
There are many more game-changers in beauty, whom you can get to know by signing up for the upcoming Summits. Get notified about the next INNOCOS in Europe, USA or Asia here>>>
Who is YOUR Force For Change?