As we plan the program for the international beauty innovation summit, INNOCOS, in Dubrovnik, June 20-21 and Seoul, September 18-20, 2019 and we’re looking for thought-provoking, eye-opening presentations that will help define the next stage of Innovation in the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry. If you’ve got an interesting case study or story, useful lessons learned or refreshing insights, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for speakers that will inspire and show our audience ‘how to’ as well as talk about the challenges, opportunities and processes of projects through case study presentations and interactive workshop sessions, in the program focusing on health, beauty and wellness.
We received over 120 proposals this year and we only have 18 slots available – so get in touch ASAP.
- You work for cosmetics or personal care brand manufacturer or retailer
- You are senior level: CMO, SVP, VP, Director, Head, General Manager in the area of Innovation, Marketing, Product development, Market Research, R&D, Consumer Insights.
- You have an interesting innovation case study to share; including processes, successes and problems incurred
- You are passionate to facilitate an interactive workshop session or lead a panel discussion.
Health, Beauty and Wellness and how technology is changing the beauty industry
- 20 min case study (10-15 min for presentation and 5-10 min for Q&A)
- 90 min interactive breakout session (workshop)
- 5 minutes introduction followed by a one-hour panel discussion
A limited number of speaking opportunities are available through conference sponsorship. Contact Paul Lima at email@example.com
The submission deadline for all proposals is Friday, January 25, 2019
Watch videos from INNOCOS Seoul 2018 here: https://globalcosmeticscommunity.com/
More videos from INNOCOS events: https://bit.ly/2vmvplY