Watch the recorded webinar now!
- How fashion brands traditional brick-and-mortar faced the shutting of the off-line retail points of sales. Shifting the retail activities from off-line to off-line
- The growth of O2O platform facing the shortage of resources lead to a new employment model -“shared employees” –
- The business model evolution of fresh product companies. How to ensure daily fresh product and delivery within locked-down cities
- Telecommuting: the evolution of the long-distance smart working
- Education and training: schools and training centres moving from off-line to on-line exploring new channels.
- Examples of interesting campaigns in China: how to touch the heart of your consumers in a delicate situation by finding the appropriate message.
- How beauty brands relied on KOL live-streaming to keep connecting with consumers during the crisis.
How effectively dealing with COVID-19, evolution of the business models. from INNOCOS TV on Vimeo.